Wednesday, April 7, 2010

To my roomies

This post is in honor of my awesome roommates Andrea, Meagan and Kelsey. Over break I was having lunch with a friend from high school and I mentioned that I lived with 3 other girls in an apartment. When she heard that she made a face an asked me how it was. At first I was surprised by her reaction, but then I realized that really, we are out of the ordinary. I have a lot of guy friends, and a big reason is that girls are stereotypically hard to get along with. There are plenty of girls that I love, but that I would never ever live with. Girls are passive aggressive and judgmental and sometimes that makes tempers flair. MY girls, however, are different. There is something about the four of us that just makes us get along incredibly well. Next year will be the third year in a row that I've lived with these girls and I wouldn't want it any other way. They are 3 of my best friends. They always have my back, they listen to me, they support me and they love me. We have the most fun together and I couldn't imagine going through college without them. Here's to you girls, I love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment