Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Stress

I hate Wednesdays. They are going to be my worst days this quarter, which kind of sucks since Wednesday is already the worst day of the week. On Wednesday I have Olympism at 10, Physiology at 12 and my Chem lab at 2. Then I have to go straight to work to teach lessons from 5:30-6:40. I also have to clean the kitchen tonight because that's my job. And then I need to look into internships, I need to catch up on the reading in all of my classes and I'm going to Central this weekend. But I'm not sure what Meagan wants to do and I have a t-ball meeting on Friday at 5:30 so we wouldn't get to Central until 9:30 or 10 so going on Saturday would be better but Alan has already planned a party for us on Friday. So I can't have him change it now. I'm just getting this really ancy feeling. I know that I can handle everything. But right this second I just feel like I'm about to explode. Which is why I'm writing everything down. Because I think that will help me get things straight in my head. Today I'll talk to Meagan and Alan and figure out what the plan is for this weekend. Tonight I'm having a homework date with Tiff so I'll work on Physiology. Tomorrow I'll work on Chemistry with Kari. Friday I'll look at internships and buy a thank you card to send to Jeremy Weir. This weekend I'll catch up on reading for Olympism. And I should be ok. Alright. I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment