Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lazy Day

... but only for me. Andrea is off with her mother and Meagan is in class and Kelsey is... well I don't know where Kelsey is. I however, don't work today and don't have much work to do. I don't have my Olympism book yet so I can't read it. I have Chemistry, but I'm meeting with Kari later to do that. I could work on Physiology but I have a hard time focusing right in the middle of the day. I focus better early or late. Which is weird, I know. So instead I am watching episodes of Castle online. Oh yes, the best way to spend a Tuesday :)

Tomorrow I'm meeting with Kathy. Hopefully she'll help me set up an internship for this summer. Too bad I didn't get the job with the Mariners. OH and I need to remember to send a thank you card to the Human Resources Manager. I have also decided to volunteer to coach a t-ball team this quarter. I'm SOOOOO excited. I miss softball so much, and think teaching kids something that I love is going to be quite fun. I need to find an assistant coach though. My number one prospect graduated last quarter so he can't help me out. I'll have to beg around.

Next weekend I'll be going to Central to visit Alan and the boys with Meagan. Then on Sunday we will be climbing in the climbing comp! I can't wait. I have to find someone to take my shift at work though. UGH work. How I wish I could just quit. I only have 6 hours per week this quarter. It kinda sucks. And on Wednesdays I only work for an hour. How retarded is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment