Sunday, April 4, 2010

Things I think about...

Tonight... well it's pretty late. And I'm pretty tired, so I think I'll be able to sleep tonight actually. I just finished watching V for Vendetta with my lovely roommate Meagan. I LOVE that movie. I don't know what she thought of it. I felt bad because I didn't realize that the movie was so freaking long. So I told her there were only 15 minutes left. But it turns out there was like 45 minutes left. And she was really tired. So I felt bad. But in my opinion, totally worth it. I love Natalie Portman in that movie. Although did anyone else realize that V is definitely old enough to be her Dad? Kinda creepy.

Tomorrow is Easter, and we aren't really doing anything. My family is in California (SO jealous) and I've got bigger fish to fry. Meaning I have to buy textbooks, I have to read, and I have to go to work. I work on Sundays now. It's dumb. I wanted to hide Easter eggs around campus tonight. I was SO excited. But Meagan didn't really want to, and then I got tired and then it got late. So I didn't get to, which made me kind of sad.

I was thinking about something Andrea said to me the other day. She told me that with all of the guy friends that I have that it is impossible for none of them to like me. That I must not be giving out the, "Ask me out" vibes. Which is very plausible. I'm bad at flirting. But I was also thinking, most of my guy friends aren't just random guy friends. There's Alan, who is my best friend, pretty much my brother and he has a girlfriend (whom I adore). There's Ben, but he's just my hubby. And then there are my other guy friends who either have girlfriends or who... I just don't want to date. There's nothing wrong with them, I love them all but not enough to date. And I really do doubt that any of them have feelings for me.

That leads me to another topic. That I have realized that I am a best friend kind of girl. I'm the girl that boys think is cute, sweet, nice etc. They want to confide in me, they want to be friends with me, but they don't want to date me. I'm not the sexy, mysterious, flirty girl. I realize that and it's ok. It's ok because I truly believe that there is someone out there for everyone. It's hard to wait for that person. It's hard to be single for such a long time. But it will all pay off one day. And all of crap that I have to go through now will just make it all the better when I do find the one person I am meant to be with.

Alright, well I think that is all for tonight. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment