Monday, April 19, 2010

Mariner Monday

It's that time again guys and I have good news. The Mariners are getting the hang of things :)

1) They lost to Oakland last Monday pretty badly, 0-4 but I didn't watch the game so I don't have any news on how they played

2) They won the next 2 games in the series playing spectacularly! Milton Bradley helped us win the game on Tuesday by scoring us a couple runs. Our new second string catcher Adam Moore even picked up his bat and did well.

3) They also won the first 2 games of the Detroit series, but lost the third. I heard they played awesome and that Milton Bradley turned out to be a star again but unfortunately I didn't watch the Detroit series since I was in Ellensburg for the weekend.

4) They are probably going to win tonights game game too :) last I checked they were ahead against Baltimore 8-2. That will make their record 7 wins and 7 losses. Not too shabby Mariners, not too shabby at all.

5) Stars so far this season seem to be Milton Bradley (who I'm still a little sketchy on), Brandon League (a pitcher who already has a 2-0 record), Casey Kotchman (who has played 195 games in a row without making an error) and Franklin Gutierrez (my new favorite player, who has the best bat on the Mariners right now. Not to mention being a BAD ASS outfielder.).

6) Cliff Lee is recovering from his abdominal injury quickly. He could be able to play as early at May 2nd. I'm hoping he can still pitch as well as before :/

So take that Mariner haters! We are doing so well, I'm so proud of them :) keep it up boys! *knock on wood*

No comments:

Post a Comment