Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Eye Candy

I've seen 2 of my favorite eye candies today :) That must mean that today is going to be a good day. I have lots of work to do today, but I think I should be ok. I'm only worried that I won't get home in time to clean the kitchen. It's my job today, but I have chem lab technically until 5 and then I work at 5:30. But I usually get out early, so as long as I get out early I'll be fine. So in dedication of my favorite Viking eye candy, I'm giving you my favorite celebrity eye candy... er, well one of them. Mr. Ryan Reynolds a.k.a. my future husband. Anybody else think he is too good for Scarlett Johanssen. Not that I don't like her, I just... don't really like her with him. She always seems to play a slut-like character. He's Just Not That Into You. Case and point. Though it must be said that even though Bradley Cooper is freaking gorgeous, he was kind of a douche in that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment