Saturday, April 24, 2010

Creepy Dad

So today at work I totally got hit on by a creepy dad. He called me over and asked me a bunch of dumb questions about the pool. Like what our schedule was, when we got off work, if we teach lessons etc. THEN he goes, "9:30 is a pretty good time to get off right? Your boyfriend will be waiting for you." And (firstly, let me say, I don't get hit on. Ever. So I'm unprepared for these kinds of situations) so I said, "Haha, ummmm no uhhhh not... really." To which he replies, "Well why not?" And me, being my unprepared and oblivious self said, "Well, because I don't have a boyfriend." HE WAS SO CREEPY and he said, "Why not? You're cute!" Which could (in the right circumstances) be a nice thing to say. But it wasn't. He was old. He had a child. He had bad teeth. He was probably married and he was hitting on me. I just kind of shrugged at him after that and told him that I was going to hang out with my roommates instead and he says, "Ok well tell them I said hi!" CREEPER. STATUS. Who does that? It made me feel kind of sad though, because the only guys that hit on me are creeper dads and gay guys. Damnnnn.

3 comments:

  1. It's all good lol at least it makes a good story haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't get hit on? Did you photoshop that photograph of yours on your blog?

    ReplyDelete