Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fringe

*spoiler alert* I just watched the Fringe finale and ohhhh man. I really liked it for a while. They found Peter and at first he didn't want to come back to the normal universe. But Olivia finally told him how she felt and they kissed (HOLY JESUS FINALLY) and he decided to come back. Everything was PERFECT. Until at the very end, it turns out that alternate Olivia is the one that came back to the other side. OUR Olivia is stuck in the alternate universe with evil Walter. AAAARRRRRGHHHHH. I could scream right now. I mean Peter and Olivia FINALLY get together and it's not even the right Olivia! So now they are going to have to go back to rescue her, but who knows when they will find out that it's her. I don't even know when they switched. Actually I think it happened when the bomb went off. Which means at LEAST the real Olivia did tell Peter how she felt. It wasn't the fake one doing that. But seriously I'm so angry. The fake Olivia is going to ruin everything. But Peter loves Olivia and he should be able to tell it's not her. Seriously. God damn finales. I hate them. Ok sorry, I just had to rant, or else I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment