Friday, May 7, 2010

All Nighter

<-- That is me. Well ok not really. But pretty close. It is 1:30 in the morning and I am attempting to pull an all nighter despite all advice against it. But see the thing is, I have a Physiology AND an Olympism test tomorrow. And I don't feel nearly prepared enough for either of them. I'm applying to PT school in the fall and I need a 3.0 gpa to get in to most schools. I doubt that I'll get higher than a C in my Chemistry class so it's up to Physiology and Olympism to bring my grades up. Physiology is essentially the evil twin to Anatomy, which I only just BARELY scraped a C in. I'm determined to get good grades. Or at least not assassinate my gpa. And thus comes my first all nighter. I've had 4 cups of tea, and I might start on 5 soon. I still have to write 2 more mini essays for Physiology and then review for Olympism. Then I can sleep in this weekend. It will be Friday. Michail might come hang out with me. I have t-ball on Saturday, and then I get to go home and see my family. Sunday we have animal ball. All good things. I just have to make it through the next 12 hours. So wish me luck, I'll need it more than you can possibly imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment