Monday, May 3, 2010

Mariner Monday

I know I missed last Monday. But here it is, this weeks Mariner Monday! The Mariners are still doing pretty well I feel. They had a rough time with the Rangers and the Chicago White Sox. But they annihilated Baltimore and Kansas City. We have Cliff Lee back, and boy do I like him. Even though we lost against Texas, Cliff Lee did AMAZING. No runs scored while he was pitching and I think he pitched 6 innings. That was Friday when they went into extra innings, but ultimately lost. Which killed me. Ichiro tried to steal home, which almost won us the game, except the catcher recovered too quickly. Also, although I haven't watched either of them pitch, our other two pitchers are doing spectacularly as well. Doug Fister and Felix Hernandez. This is quite a change, since our pitchers usually suck. So now we've got 3 fantastic ones and the Mariners can't pick up their bats. Hope they're working on that. Because if they can start hitting they'll be great. Right now though, none of them can hit until the whole team is on a roll. Franklin Gutierrez though seems to be keeping his bat up. That's why he's my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment