Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things I think about...

I'm feeling kind of pessimistic tonight. Maybe it's just because I'm tired and I've had a long day, but I'm just in an awful mood. I was busy ALL day today. I had class from 10-5. My Chem lab actually ran until 5 today, which means that I had to leave straight from class to home and straight from home to work. Work was alright, but I didn't get to chat with Dominic today because Riki was doing evaluations. Then I went over to Erin's and we studied Physiology forever. I am so scared. I think we learned a lot, but there is still so much more. And we have an Olympism test too. I have basically 30 pages of notes on my computer for this Physiology test. 30! On my COMPUTER. Not written notes. Typed, small font notes. I am so screwed.

Also on my mind today is this boy. I'm trying to keep my feet on the ground, but it's almost impossible for me not to get my hopes up. When will I ever learn to just keep my freaking emotions to myself until they are wanted? I mean, I guess I still don't know if things will work out this time. But they never do, and I sometimes get the feeling he's not interested. And I'm usually right. Woman's intuition, if you wanna call it that. But really, I just want to know. So I can move on. I promised myself that I wasn't going to spend any unnecessary time on boys. This is now getting in to unnecessary time.

Good news though. I have my first t-ball game this weekend. I get to go home this weekend. We have animal ball again on Sunday. And next Wednesday I get to go see Paramore with Grace and Meagan :) Let's focus on those things shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment