Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lovely Day

I had a lovely day today. I worked on our Physiology experiment for most of the day. We got all of the 30 participants we wanted, and got pretty good results too! I haven't quite figured out how I want to graph the results yet, but I at least have all the data put into excel. Then after that Dominic came over and we played Jenga for a while, which was fun. Then I went over to his place and he made me food and we watched Legion. I quite enjoy his company, so it was a fun night :) We didn't finish Legion, but it seems pretty good. There were a couple kind of ridiculous things, but I think I'll enjoy it. I'll let you know when I finish it on Sunday.

Then tomorrow I'm heading to Ellensburg. I'm staying the night there and hanging out with the Central boys, whom I love oh so much. Then Alan and I are going to Pullman on Saturday for Nicole's birthday. There will be a lot of driving but it should be pretty fun. I love the Central boys and I promised Nicole I would come visit her for her birthday. I'm hoping she's got some cute guy-friends, because apparently she's told them I'm a "stone cold fox" and they are all excited to meet me. So hopefully there will be a couple cute enough to flirt with haha.

In other news: there are only 39 days until I turn 21! I am so excited. And there are only 3 weeks left of school. I'm kinda freaking out. I didn't do so hot on the last chemistry test so I have to do better on this next one. We have our essay for Olympism, and our paper for Physiology, and the poster for Physiology. Plus finals. But somehow, I'm not as nervous as I should be. Spring sucks the motivation right out of you.

I have a feeling that I'm going to have a hard time getting to sleep tonight. I'm not excited. It doesn't really make sense, I was SOOOO tired this morning. And I didn't take a nap. And I didn't have caffeine. I really need to start getting sleeping pills. Otherwise I will never get sleep. I think I might change my blog layout. I don't like the fact that the videos below this post don't quite fit. Although I don't know if a new layout will help that. I'll just have to make a lot more posts so that you can't see the videos at the very top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment