Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekend

It was Mother's Day this weekend! I went home to see my family and that was nice :) It was a long weekend though, or rather short I suppose. I hung out with Dominic on Friday. Saturday I had a t-ball game at 1 and then I drove to Renton. I went to Kara's play, which was FABULOUS. I loved seeing Kara rap. Mom has a video that I'll put up later. It was so cool. Then we did Mother's Day stuff on Sunday and I got to see Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Julie, but I had to leave at 1 to be at work at 4. It was lame, so I did a lot of driving this weekend. Animal Ball was SUPPOSED to happen but everyone bailed. It put me in quite a bad mood, I mean everyone says they want to do this club and everyone says they have fun, but then I have to harass people to go! I'm tired of it! Not even Ben called me back! So Dominic came over instead and we finished watching the Phantom of the Opera. Him and Meagan cheered me up, but only for a bit. I also found out that aforementioned boy does like me. Big surprise there. It's fine, I'll be ok. But I just... you know I can't help but wonder why? I think the last 8 boys in a row that I've been interested in weren't interested in me. I just have crappy luck :( I'm done with boys. Really this time. I'm tired of getting hurt. It's not gonna happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment