Sunday, May 16, 2010

Things I think about...

It's been a while since I've done a diary style-post. So I've decided that it is once again time to clear my head of all the things that clutter it up. Let's start with this weekend.

Friday I hung out with Meagan, Chris, Dominic and Michail. That was interesting.... and I think that's the best way to describe it haha. I love those boys though, they have become the ones that we (or at least I) hang out with the most often. It works well. Saturday I had a t-ball game and Gracie and Casey came up to visit! T-ball was fun, there was one obnoxious parent who like, tried to referee or something. It was weird. Our team name is the Orange Tigers and we're pretty awesome. This one kid, Isaac, is so good! Then we went to Creativitea and painted pottery and had lunch. Then we had a dessert extravaganza since Grace missed her Senior Ball. I probably gained about 20 pounds. Tonight we had animal ball and it was fun, except I now have a black eye. Meagan accidentally hit my eye with her finger while trying to score. Now I have a fatty bruise on my eye. I'm totally telling people that Ben beat me up and is running away to Atlanta to escape the police.

This week I have lots of work to do. I have a Chem test on Tuesday which I have to study for. Then I have a paper for Olympism that I have to finish writing, and we have to have a poster draft done for Physiology by Thursday. OHHHH and I need to schedule a meeting with Casey to request funding for animal ball! I keep forgetting but we are running out of weeks and we definitely don't have money to pay for it. And I need to pick up the check from last quarter to give to Audrey Andersen. Can't forget either of those things.

Hmmm what else is there? Oh the boy I mentioned in one of my previous posts doesn't like me. It's been confirmed. I was sad/kind of am sad, but it wasn't really unexpected. And I'll probably be better off anyway. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment