Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gublerland


It's another sleepless night. I should really start taking sleeping pills or something. Tonight particularly sucks because I have a chem test tomorrow. Ugh. I'm waking myself up at 5 to study more because I found myself unable to study any longer tonight. That gives me about 3 hours and 45 minutes to sleep if I fall asleep right now. Which isn't happening.

So instead I'm surfing the web. Tonight's exploration brings me to gublerland. I've been there before, but I'd forgotten about it until tonight. It's a website run by Matthew Gray Gubler. That in itself is a reason to visit the page, but besides being created by Mr. Gubler, it is also very creative. He does everything by hand. Artwork, blog entries, web layout etc. His artwork is not conventional, but it's very good. It's unique and each piece is interesting to look at. I'd suggest you check it out at www.matthewgraygubler.com

There is also a contact button on the website for sending emails. I'm debating right now about sending him an email. He is one of my most favorite celebrities :) I seriously think that all I did over winter break this year was watch Criminal Minds. He seems very down to earth, like I think I might actually get a response from him. I don't what to say though, at least without sounding really dumb. My dad is in a band with this guy named Craig Maclaughlin (don't worry this isn't completely off-topic) and Craig just so happens to have a brother named Kyle Maclaughlin. Kyle is a star on Desperate Housewives. So I told my dad that he should talk to Kyle and get him to introduce me to Matthew Gray Gubler haha because of course ALL famous people know each other ;) Then Grace said she wanted to be hooked up with Shemar Moore (also from Criminal Minds). I think I will send him an email. Maybe we'll have a magical bond, you never know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment