Monday, October 18, 2010

Stress

Have I mentioned before how much I hate chemistry? If I haven't, let me make it clear to you now. I hate chemistry with a fire-y, burning passion, more than anything in the entire world. If I was able to go back in time and stab the person who first started studying chemistry, I would. When this quarter is over, I am going to literally stab my chemistry book with a huge knife. Then I am having a bonfire with Erin to burn the pages one by one, and we will dance around the fire in a sketchy ritual that involves some sort of spell that will kill chemistry forever.

That's how much I hate chemistry.

Though all of these feelings are merely made worse by the fact that not only do I have a chemistry test, chemistry homework and chemistry lab due this week, but I also have physics homework, a physics test, an exercise physiology lab report and a physiology test. All this week. How on earth am I supposed to do that. I was supposed to study A LOT over the weekend. And I did, except I had the hardest time focusing. I swear I spent an hour staring at my lab report trying to figure out what to write. I went to work on the chemistry homework with Kari, but spent most of my time helping her with the problems I had already done. So now I have more than half of my chemistry homework to do, and I STILL have to write the discussion section of my physiology report (which is the hardest and requires research that I haven't done because I don't know where to start) and both are due tomorrow.

God I'm screwed. I feel like my head is going to explode from the stress. I can't wait to freaking be done with undergrad and go to grad school where things actually matter and are interesting to me and where CHEMISTRY IS NO WHERE TO BE SEEN. Screw you chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment