Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My New Scale

I finally bought myself a scale yesterday! I hadn't weighed myself in a couple weeks so I was pretty excited, as I should have been... I now weigh 160 pounds :) That's a 10 pound weight loss over 2 ish months I think. 160 is by no means my goal weight, but it's nice to be able to say that I've lost 10 pounds.

On that note, I've been doing really well, I think I'm on my way to a legitimate lifestyle change. I feel a little gross today though because I had a poppyseed muffin for breakfast instead of the yogurt that I usually do. Which wouldn't be the end of the world except I had one yesterday too. Zach brought us muffins and now there's a whole bunch of them in the kitchen. What usually helps me though is remembering how gross I feel now. So that next time I'm tempted I can remind myself that I don't want to feel this gross again. Tomorrow I will NOT eat a poppyseed muffin, and I will go to the gym and run while I watch Criminal Minds and I will feel much better :)

1 comment: