Sunday, October 10, 2010

Drowning

First off, let me say that I know this picture is kind of depressing looking. But it's also kind of cool. And it's what came up when I typed in, "drowning". I don't really feel like that. So don't worry haha.

That being said, I went to a Chem 123 study group today, and I already feel like I'm drowning (hence the picture). I mean the tutoring session wasn't too bad, it actually helped quite a bit. It's the fact that once again I have no idea what is going on in Chemistry. How does that happen. I'm so sick of it. I'm sick of feeling stupid and working so hard and not getting anything out of it. I will be so happy when I'm done with Chemistry and I can actually get good grades. I honestly believe that all of my grades would be better if I didn't have to take that godforsaken class. Then, when I'm stressed about one thing, all the little things add up to make my head explode. Like the fact that I need to clean my room, and that I left my dad's cell phone charger in Leavenworth (after leaving MY charger in Ellensburg last weekend), and being worried about my Physiology test, and needing to find a private tutor but not having the money to pay for it, and other things (er... well one specific thing) that I don't want to talk about online for the world (meaning the 6 people who sometimes read this) to see.

Also, it's 11:37 and I am freaking tired because I had to get up early to drive home from Leavenworth today. How did it get so late. No one knows. I'm losing my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment