Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Call to Action

Can it really be a call to action if I'm the only one who requires action?

Nonetheless, I've had an awful two weeks. I had my hell week where I had about 6,000 things due. Then I got sick, so I haven't been able to work out in 2 weeks, and I've been eating high-calorie sick food. So I feel like I've gained back about 5 of the pounds that I've lost :(

Then this week I've been getting grades back from hell week. And I didn't do so well. Like I did really, really, really bad. So I was really depressed earlier today. But instead of moping, I've developed a call to action for myself. For Chemistry, I will read and outline the chapters before the lectures. Then before the test I will go into his office hours and ask him what kind of "little" things will be on the test. I will work on my chemistry homework way early in the tutoring center.

For Physiology I will devote more time to studying before the test. I will make notecards, and I will talk to Brilla to see if it's possible to bring my grade back up, and what I need to do. I will also finish my lab report next week so I have time to edit it.

For Physics, I will work on the homework with Erin in the tutoring center and I will study a LOT more.

With these things, I will bounce back from my bad grades and I get good grades. It will be hard but I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. you go girlfriend!
    i understand tough weeks-- and good for you for making a plan!

    ReplyDelete