Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow

HEY OH. Listen to what I sayyyyy oh.

Another reason I can't sleep is because there is SO MUCH SNOW OUTSIDE. And I love snow. I am literally like a child in the snow. Except for when it started snowing it was 9 pm on a school night when I was already exhausted. So I didn't go out to play in the snow :( And the weather report says that around 6 am it's going to start RAINING. RAIN, THE EVIL FIEND, THE CRUSHER OF DREAMS, THE MENACE OF THE NORTHWEST, THE SATAN OF WEATHER (actually I honestly believe that would be the wind), but most importantly, THE MELTER OF SNOW. If it rains, all the snow is going to melt, along with my happiness :( I want a snow day! I want class to be cancelled and I want to be able to play in legit snow tomorrow! Is that too much to ask for?

Man I'm a blogging fiend tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment