Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year's!

Happy New Year's everyone! Hope that everybody had a good time. I sure did! We went out with a really good group of people, and most importantly, MEAGAN was there! She's finally back from Ghana and I am so excited that she's home I can hardly contain myself. I did get a little sick though.... I mixed too many different types of alcohol. Not a good idea.

RESOLUTIONS!

My New Year's Resolutions are: 1) to get back on the healthy bandwagon. Meaning no sweets, limited bread products, exercising 3 times a week (at least) and all that jazz. 2) I want to reach my goal weight by the time we go to Las Vegas for Spring Break. That's about 14 more pounds, unless I gained a significant amount of weight over break. It's quite possible and I think I can do it :) 3) Get better grades, be better at delegating studying time. 4) Marry Zac Levi.

No comments:

Post a Comment