Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Favorite Things

One of my favorite things in the entire world is being able to sleep in, then waking up and just laying in bed while I watch tv on my laptop. It makes me sound really lazy, but it's just so peaceful. Nowadays there is always something for me to worry about. For example, today I need to write a mitigation letter for my speeding ticket, I need to go work out, I need to work on Functional Anatomy, I need to get ready for Kelsey's birthday tonight and I need to get my car fixed. But in the morning when I'm laying in bed and watching my tv, I don't have to worry about those things yet. I can just stay warm and comfy inside my bed. It's the calm before the storm. The sleeping in part is really nice too. This year I have become such a night person. Or maybe just NOT a morning person. I despise the mornings. If I have to get up before 9. I feel like a creature of the night when my alarm goes off at 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment