Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reoccurring Dreams

So apparently this is a piece of art called reoccurring dreams. Just in case you were wondering what the heck the picture had to do with anything.

So before you read this post, you should read the last one. Because this goes along with my Teddy Bear Thesis.

The other day my Aunt was telling me about this reoccurring dream that she had. Then my whole family went around discussing reoccurring dreams. And I didn't think I had any. But that last post made me remember! I have had so many dreams where I bring my bear with me into public. And that's really the only distinguishing thing about the dream. Sometimes I'm at a movie, sometimes I'm at school. But I always have my bear with me. And then all of a sudden I realize that I have brought my bear into public. And I become extremely embarrassed. It's like that dream where you come to school naked, or you have a test that you didn't know about but everyone else did. Though I've never had either of those dreams, I assume they give you the same feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment