Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Hair

So I dyed my hair again. No, I'm not one of those girls that dyes her hair all the time. I've never done any color besides blond. But see, I don't like how dark my hair gets in the winter. So one day last spring had Kelsey bleach my hair. And she did a great job, she did exactly what I asked her to do. But I realized that I didn't want to actually bleach my hair. So Tori (my hairdresser) put in some lowlights to balance out the bleach. Then the sun bleached that out, which ended up looking good. But then the summer came to an end and the sun went away and took my blond with it... and my roots grew in dark. So then I highlighted it to make the roots go away, but my mom thought it grew out funny. So she said she would pay to dye my hair darker. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I've decided I like it. It's very natural, and a little different.

Oh man, I just talked about my hair for an entire blog post. Seriously. What am I doing with my life? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment