Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dexter

So I've been hearing about season 4 of Dexter for a long time now, and I finally got around to watching it. It wasn't the season finale that bothered me so much as it was the season premier of season 5.

*SPOILER ALERT*

So I already knew that Rita was going to die. Alan blew that one for me :p but I didn't know how or why. Really, it doesn't matter, what matters is how Dexter takes it. He thinks that he doesn't care, and he locks his emotions inside him, because that's what Dexter does best. But he does care, and at the end of the episode he finally shows us how upset he is. He says during his eulogy that she had found something in him that he didn't even know he had. Then he tells us that he realized that he really did love her too. And I am so distraught over her death. She's the one who held Dexter together and I don't know how he's going to work without her. I hate deaths on tv shows. They make me cry. And then I'm all sad and empty. Poor Dexter :(

No comments:

Post a Comment