Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summa Time!

FINALLY. Summer is here. I couldn't be more excited. Although, I did have a bit of trouble leaving Bellingham. I almost cried at my birthday party when Dominic and Michail left haha. My birthday, by the way, was pretty awesome. It was pretty small but I had a lot of fun with the people that were there. I was afraid that I might not have spent enough time with Erin, but she said that she was fine, so I'll believe her. Anywho, then when I left Bellingham for good, I cried in my car. But I had to be strong for Andrea and Meagan.

Summer has been good so far though. Jumping right into work. I've had training for HMAC and I'm already starting my internship, which is so cool! I don't really do much, but Dan is a great PT and he teaches me lots of things. Then my new advisor (Dave) is renewing a "relationship" with Overlake Hospital in Bellevue so I can get an internship there too! Although I'm scared about working out the hours with the pool. :/ I'm thinking I might just end up scratching MWF all together. Then I would just work at the pool TRSS, which really is more than half the week. We'll see how it all works out.

12 days until I turn 21

7 days until Hawaii :)

No comments:

Post a Comment