Thursday, June 3, 2010

So done

I am so done with boys. I think I say that a lot. But really. And really, what is it with boys not calling you back? It's not like I'm going to force you into a commitment or anything. It's just polite. I always call people back, whether I really want to or not. Unless it's my job calling. Then I don't return the call because they'll force me to work. Boys are so dumb. And I'm sorry if you are a boy reading this, no offense. But they are. I just really feel that, if you're my friend, you should call me back whether you like me or not. So I've decided two things:

1) I am the best friend kind of girl. I can't remember if I've said this or not, but I am. Boys only like me because I'm cute and easy to talk to. But I don't turn heads. And I'm too sweet to date. So I'm just done. I've said it before. But I really am. All that pursuing boys is doing for me is stressing me out and making me sad. I'm not having any more of it.

2) I need to teach myself to not care what other people think. Which, honestly, I think I used to be that way in high school. Because I remember thinking it was silly how much my sister cared. College has ruined me. All the stupid, freaking boys on this planet have crushed me so now I am constantly worried about how other people view me. It's retarded. I need to get that high school innocence back. And even though I like college better, I was pretty awesome in high school. I had 9 guys ask me out when I was a senior. Let's go back to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment