Saturday, June 5, 2010

Finals

This is what they do to us. I actually really like this picture. Books, papers, an iPod, Red Bull and candy: all you need to survive finals. Today hasn't been too bad since I've procrastinated so much, but it will get much worse. I've been working on my chem homework all day. I have 4 more questions left and then I'm on to Physiology. I am so nervous for Physiology. I mean, I've got a good grade right now, but I REALLYYYY want to pull my grade up to an A. It would balance everything out so much. And maybe help me get into PT school. I want it so bad, I might sacrifice a kitten to the finals gods for a good grade on this final. Then there's chemistry to worry about, since I'm on the verge of a D+ and a C- for the second time taking this class. Seriously F*CK chemistry. I have to get a C on this test and I should be able to pull off a C in the class. Which is fine with me. I can't wait til finals are over. I have so much to look forward to:

  • My birthday party
  • Alan coming to visit (hopefully with Hillary and Scott)
  • My last tball game (although that's bittersweet)
  • Getting my HMAC job back
  • Internship at Peak PT
  • Hawaii
  • My actual birthday
  • 21 run
  • Volunteering at speed camp (maybe?)
  • Getting away from Western
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment