Monday, November 29, 2010

Zachary Levi

So I've decided that I want a boyfriend exactly like Chuck/Zachary Levi.

Since I'm all caught up on Fringe, House, Criminal Minds, Castle, Psych, and Grey's Anatomy, I figured I would move on to Chuck. Which I started watching during it's first season, but fell behind during the second. So this weekend I watched about 11 episodes of Chuck, and I remembered just how much I am in love with him. Zachary Levi is so adorable and perfect. He's funny, and he's a nerd but he's a cute nerd. He's so cute and he doesn't even realize it. I want a funny, adorable nerd who doesn't realize that he's adorable. I actually don't think real people exist like Zachary Levi, so really I should just go marry him. He has been officially added to my future husband list. He's 30, that's only 9 years older than me. Totally realistic right? And he's tall, 6'4" :)

On another note, it's 1:45 am and I'm still awake. Why? Because I slept in too much this weekend. It was AWESOME. But now I'm not tired. It's very unfortunate. I might start reading my book. Maybe that will tire me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment