Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love of My Life

As many of you know, I was graced by the presence of Bo Burnham this weekend. Kelsey, Kara and I went to his show on Sunday night and it was AWESOME. Bo is even more brilliant than anyone gives him credit for. He put on a terrific show, and he stays around to meet every single person who hangs out after the show. I was going to propose to him with a dollar store flower ring, and it was going to be hilarious, until I got closer and realized that I was an emotional wreck, and it would come off REALLY creepy, rather than funny. So I didn't. But I did tell him that I was PLANNING on doing it. And he laughed and said, "it's the thought that counts, or rather the thought that creeps." He was amazing. I am so in love. And he has dimples, which are like... my weakness. Funny boys with dimples. Give me one and I can't resist. So in honor of Bo's extreme awesomeness, here's a video from his show. I didn't record it, I found it on youtube. But I think it's my favorite song of his (new material-wise) but it was a show exclusive so you can't buy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment