Monday, November 22, 2010

SNOW

Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go... LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW.

Ok so it's not actually snowing right this second. But it was earlier today. And it pretty much blizzarded 4 inches of snow on Friday. And the snow is putting me in SUCH a holiday mood. All I want to do is curl up in a warm blanket with hot cocoa and cuddle and listen to Christmas music with the people I love. Unfortunately I still have 2 tests before I get to go home for Thanksgiving. Then there are 2 weeks before Christmas break.

I'm still kind of hoping it snows more :) I don't care about how hard it is to drive. I'm such a child. I get so excited every time it snows. (P.S. IT STARTED SNOWING WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS :D)

Anyways, until I get to go home, I'll just have to make do with David Archuleta and his Christmas music to keep me in the holiday mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment