Thursday, February 10, 2011

Anatomy Pick Up Lines

I am such an anatomy nerd. So Erin and I and Angela were discussing nerdy turn-ons and here's what we've got so far (and I stole a couple from online):

- Palpate me more baby.

- I want to be the atlas to your axis and pivot on your dens

- I want to fuse like intercranial sutures

- You pump my heart like epinephrine


- I want you to be the femoral head to my acetabulum

- If you touch my gracilis I will say 'gracias'

- I'll make your orbicularis oris say "OHHH"

- If I was endoplasmic reticulum, would you want me smooth or rough?

- If my right leg is the cell wall, and my left leg is the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?

- My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you

- If I were a Schwann cell I would squeeze around your axon and give you a fast action potential

- How about we palpate our anterior superior iliac spines together

- You have 206 bones in your body, want one more?

- Whenever I am near you I undergo anaerobic respiration, because you take my breath away

- My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because baby I want you!

- Baby, I want to be your neuromuscular junction so I can stimulate your action potential

- My adductor isn't all that's longus

Got any others fellow anatomy nerds? :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you my sinoatrial node because you send electric pulses through my heart

    Are you my sympathetic nerves because you increase my heart rate

    ReplyDelete