Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Update

So this is going to end up being a really long post because I haven't posted anything in like... 2 weeks and SO much has happened since then. Firstly, the reason why I'm choosing to write this post now is because I can't fall asleep. I was home all day today and pretty much just watched crime shows all day long. So I think I watched one too many and now I'm a little freaked out. Everyone else is asleep so it's just me in the dark house :/

Secondly, the reason why I was home all day today was because I celebrated my 21st birthday last night! It was absolutely perfect. Meagan came from Spokane to visit me and we spent the first part of the day at the mall. We had lunch, went to see Eclipse and then found outfits to wear for the night. Then my dad drove us to the Mariner's game, and it was a good game! We ended up losing in the 9th (grrrrr) but we missed that part so we could make it to the bars on time. We kind of got lost but once we got there we had a lot of fun :) It was me, Meagan, Dana, Tasso, Ian, Dale, Maggie, Trevor, Mark and Phil and everyone got along really well. I had a lot to drink but I didn't get sick. Then dad came to pick us up and he took us to 13 coins for food. He's pretty much the greatest dad on the planet.

Then there was HAWAII. It was so awesome. Oahu was really cool. There was lots of good shopping and we went to Hanauma Bay (which was gorgeous) and walked down to the beach and saw the Arizona Memorial. And there were SO many cute boys. Then after 3 days we met up with the rest of the Chagodfords on Maui. Maui was great, we did lots of snorkeling. We saw turtles! Like lots of turtles. We went scuba diving where we saw more turtles and a GIANT EEL. Just like from the Little Mermaid. I learned to surf with the Chandlers and we went on a hike to Iao Valley. For my actual 21st birthday we had a luau! It was really cool. There was so much good food! And they taught us to hula and we had a free bar. All in all it was a fabulous trip. I've decided that my new favorite word is kuuipo. It means sweetheart in Hawaiian and they have it on a lot of jewelry. I have a ring now that has kuuipo on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment