Saturday, July 17, 2010

Criminal Minds

I just watched the saddest episode of pretty much any TV show ever. *SPOILER* It was the episode of Criminal Minds where Hotch's family gets killed by the Reaper. If you watch the show at all, then you know Hotch and how serious he is. And even though his life is the job, he lives for his family. The Reaper tricked Haley into meeting him at the house and then let her call Hotch. She got to say goodbye to him and then the Reaper shot her while they were on the phone. While we don't see Hotch happy very often, we don't see him sad either. I cried so hard watching how much pain Hotch was going through. The only light was that Hotch's son Jack survived and Hotch ended up killing the Reaper. But I really don't think I've ever cried while watching a TV show before. This one had me crying like a baby. Poor Hotch :(

In other news, my internship is going great. Dan is an awesome teacher and all the people that work there are great. Colin taught me today how to apply ice and stim, so now I can ALMOST do that on my own. And I've been trying to ask more questions, which means I'm learning more too. Work is good. Today was my first day off in 10 days. I'm exhausted. But I also love it. I forget how much I really love my summer job at HMAC until I'm there. But it really does make me happier than a lot of things. I'm trying to get a secondary internship at my grandparents retirement home and I'm looking into PT application prep. I've decided I want to go to Boston University. I think it looks SO cool. But of course I have no idea whether I'll get in or not. I'll have to apply next fall though because they start school in May and I won't have even graduated by then. This weekend I'm going to Ellensburg for Alan's 21st birthday so I'm super excited about that. I'll let you know how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment