Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Future Husband

RYAN LOCHTE. I have multiple future husbands, but Ryan Lochte is one of my favorites. If you don't know who he is, look him up. He's an olympic swimmer, and a sexy one at that. He's on my mind because I'm taking a Kinesiology class this quarter entitled Olympism and the Modern Olympic Games. Tight huh? I wanna send him a letter to see if he'll come talk to our class. Then I can seduce him and convince him to marry me. I just know we were meant to be together.

2 comments:

  1. Andie, My love, how you could you choose that Ryan Speedopants over me?! After that amazing night we spent together in the library, under the asbestos infested tiling, holding each other, counting the strange brown stains that spread so gracefully over time? Why? *sob*
    You broke my heart and now I will never be able to eat the paint chips off the bathroom stalls without thinking of you and our night together. *choke*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Oh Erin, I love you. You will always have a special place in my heart. Don't fret my heart is divided into many pieces and you have a larger piece than Ryan Lochte :)

    ReplyDelete