Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1:30 AM

Right now it is 1:35 AM. I got in bed around 12:30. I watched an episode of Castle on my laptop, and tried to sleep. Sadly, sleep evades me for the second night in a row. Hopefully my sleeping schedule will get back to normal soon. Anyways, while laying in bed trying to sleep I decided to start a blog. Not really sure why, it's not like a lot of people will read it. But I like being able to put my thoughts somewhere. I'll also put things that I find interesting on here. For tonight, my gift to you is the Tosh.0 blog. It is one of my favorite sites of procrastination. If you haven't watched Tosh.0, I highly recommend you do so. Unfortunately there aren't any new episodes until June 2nd. But the blog is still fun to read!

http://www.comedycentral.com/tosh.0/






No comments:

Post a Comment