Monday, August 16, 2010

Insomnia

The insomnia is back. Lovely. I think part of it is because it is WAY TOO FREAKING HOT. I mean, Vegas was hotter, but there was air conditioning everywhere. We don't have air conditioning because it's only useful for 1 month of the year. Also I slept in really late this morning, which was a bad idea. My brain is also pretty active. What's on my mind tonight:

1) Internship tomorrow morning. I love that internship, but after a week of doing whatever I want, it's gonna be hard to go back.

2) My health challenge! The views are going down per week and I'm not quite sure how to change that. This week should be more exciting though :) Firstly, because I lost three pounds in Vegas! And secondly because the exercise challenge is going to be to dance every day until you sweat.

3) Mom told me that I was being a stalker, but I want to add Benny on youtube. I don't think I'm being a stalker, I don't want to creep, I just want to be friendly. I want him to know that he (and the rest of the boys) made my entire trip. And I think it's great how wonderful they make people feel. I don't think that's weird. Erin said to go for it since he's so attractive ;) haha. And honestly, I know that I don't have a shot. But why not at least send him a message? He'll either be friendly back to me and it'll be TOTALLY worth it, or he won't answer, and I'll never see him again anyways so it won't matter if he thinks I'm a creeper. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment